Home > Student Services > Forms
All forms are in PDF format, unless otherwise indicated.
Beginning of School
- Emergency Care Information for Students (FCPS Form SS/SE-3)
- Extracurricular Participation Policy
- Health Information From (FCPS Form SE-71)
- Intranet Posting Agreement
- Residency Verification Form (required annually)
- Student Rights & Responsibilities (web page)
- FCPS Opt Out Forms Bundle
- This bundle of forms affords parents the ability to opt their student out of any or all of the following activities. Release of information about the student for the school yearbook and other school-related publications, release of directory information to persons and organizations outside FCPS, release of information to military recruiters, release of information for commercial purposes, etc.
- If applicable, please complete and return these forms to the school no later than September 14, 2012 as we will be providing directory information to the PTSA on September 17, 2012.
- FCPS Family Life Education Opt Out Forms
- The Family Life Education (FLE) curriculum and materials are available for review in the TJHSST Library and there will be instructors available at Back to School Night to field any questions that parents may have. Parents are also welcome to contact their child’s Biology or Health & PE instructors with specific questions about the FLE curriculum if there are any specific concerns.
New to TJ
- Free & Reduced Programs Eligibility
- PTSA Membership (web page)
- PTSA Back to School Packet
- FCPS and TJ Keep In Touch (KIT) enrollment (web page)
- FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard) Parent enrollment (web page)
- Account validation can be done at Back to School Night and by appointment with your student's counselor
- Scoliosis Information & Facts Sheet